Come join us for a “mini-conference” Saturday, August 4th, 2018 to nourish your body and your mind! We will be holding it at the Temecula Pat & Oscar’s (next to the duck pond) and lunch is included! Our speakers have been picked out to help you get ready for the new school year. Debra Mitchell is coming to talk about how to set up systems in your home so that you can get your kids involved in keeping your home clean and organized. She teaches kids and families workshops on how to clean, organize, and make your lives run more smoothly. Kathy Piper is coming to talk about Learning Styles! She is a veteran homeschooler who has graduated her kids and now works with other homeschoolers helping them figure out how they and their kids learn, work, and live most effectively. We will also have a surprise speaker who will inspire and empower you to start this year off with a BANG!
Date: August 4th
Address: Pat & Oscars in Temecula
Cost: $30 per person
TO PAY OF POCKET PLEASE GO HERE.
EVERYONE MUST FILL OUT REGISTRATION FORM
To use funds with Inspire please follow these insutrctions:
- Select order type: Product
- Vendor selection: Other Vendor
- Vendor name: Type in Back to Basics
- Item to order: Back to Bascis Mini Conference
- ID number: Leave blank
- Item URL: http://www.backtobasicsforum.org/product/august-refresher/
- Unit price and quantity
- Item description: Homeschool conference
- Inspire will pay for chaperones to attend homeschool conference.
- Once order has been submitted please fill out registration from here.
- Please email firstname.lastname@example.org any questions.
*No refunds once order is submitted and screenshot is sent. If for any reason you need to cancel before your order is placed by Inspire please contact SoCal Homeschool Adventures first!*
To use funds with Valiant please follow these insutrctions:
Please order on VOS under materials, with SoCal Homeschool Adventures as the vendor. Then fill out registration form with screenshot of order from Valiant. Registration form can be found here.***