OUT OF AFRICA WILDLIFE PARK. Call us wild. Call us crazy. Just don’t call us a zoo.
Set against the backdrop of the beautiful Mingus Mountains of Camp Verde, Out of Africa Wildlife Park is nestled on over 100 acres of rolling hills and valleys. This setting is home to hundreds of exotic mammals, birds, and reptiles from all over the world. It’s the perfect place to raise the awareness of our exotic neighbors while promoting understanding through in-person contact. It truly is an awe-inspiring adventure blending family bonds with the power and cunning of the wild.
1-Day General admission Pass
More about 1-day pass
- Student (3-12): $35
- Student 1 (13+): $50
- Teacher/Student Combo 1 (student ages 3-12): $80
- Teacher/Student Combo 2 (student ages 13+): $95
General Admission includes the following Tours and Shows:
- The African Bush Safari Tour ~ All Day: Monday through Sunday (last tour leaves at 4:00 pm)
- The Wildlife Preserve Tram Shuttle ~ All Day: Monday through Sunday
- Creature Feature ~ Showtime: 11:30 am – Monday through Sunday
- The Tiger Splash Show ~ Showtime: 1:15 pm – Monday through Sunday
- The Giant Snake Show ~ Showtime: 2:15 pm – Monday through Sunday
- The Predator Feed ~ Showtime: 3:00 pm – Wednesday, Friday and Sunday
- The Wonders of the Wildlife Show ~ Showtime: 3:00 pm Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday
Expedition Passport (Admission included)More about expedition passport
- Student (5-12): $55
- Student 1 (13+): $70
- Teacher/Student Combo 1 (student ages 5-12): $120
- Teacher/Student Combo 2 (student ages 13+): $135
Longing for a one-of-a-kind safari getaway that embodies the majesty of Africa in the heart of Arizona? No problem! We’ve got just the thing for you. The Expedition Passport is your ticket to an exotic wildlife experience that doesn’t require you to shell out big bucks for an overseas undertaking.
Out of Africa Wildlife Park — unmistakably Arizona’s premier wildlife park — is the place to spend the day getting your wild on! The Expedition Passport covers your one-day general admission, Feed-a-Tiger, and a one-hour SuperMog Adventure Tour, all bundled together at a substantially discounted price that takes all the thinking out of it and leaves the fun intact!.
Offering two convenient times to relish your SuperMog Adventure Tour, your Expedition Passport also includes all daily shows, like the celebrated Tiger Splash® show, the Predator Feed or Wonders of Wildlife show, the Giant Snake show, and others…not to mention a free wristband souvenir to relive your day’s adventure long after your visit!
No customs, no money exchange, no international cell charges, just a quick drive to the beautiful Verde Valley with its moderate climate and high desert panoramas. Secure your Expedition Passport today and save with this great offer.
SuperMogTimes – You choose the time you wish to experience your SuperMog Adventure tour: 11:00 a.m. (Check-in time 10:00 a.m.) or 2:00 p.m. (Check-in time 1:00 p.m.) Please note: If you choose 11:00 a.m., you will not be able to see the Creature Feature Show; if you choose 2:00 p.m., you will not be able to see the Giant Snake Show.
- For ages 5 and up only.
- This tour is not wheelchair accessible and participants must be able to climb the vehicle ladder.
- General Admission is NOT required when purchasing the Expedition Passport. It is already included in this discounted bundle.
Don’t be late: Please arrive at least one hour prior to your scheduled event to allow time for processing and transportation within the park. If guests are not at the SuperMog boarding area by their scheduled departure time (11:00 a.m. or 2:00 p.m.), they will miss the tour and no refunds will be issued.
Please note: Discounts or coupons do not apply. The Expedition Passport is limited. We recommend purchasing in advance to secure your spot.
VIP – Behind the Scenes Tour (Admission included)More about VIP Behind the Scenes
- Student (3-11): $155
- Student 1 (12-18): $185
- Teacher/Student Combo 1 (student ages 3-11): $340
- Teacher/Student Combo 2 (student ages 12+): $371
- Experience an exclusive Behind the Scenes three hour, in-depth tour led by seasoned park guides. Plus, feed a white tiger and enjoy spontaneous animal interaction. Tour includes lunch and all park activities and tours (General Admission) that day.Daily 10:00 am to 1:00 pm (Please check-in at 9:45 am in the Gift Shop.)Please note: Children must be over five years of age to participate in this tour. This tour is not wheelchair accessible and participants must be able to climb the vehicle ladder. 2 Adult minimum for each tour. For an exclusive private tour, please call (928) 567-2847Sloth Encounter is not included with this ticket. Tickets must be purchased one day in advance. Please call for availability if booking within 24 hours.
Instructions for fulfillment VIP – Behind the Scenes Tour (Admission included)
Please check-in at 9:45 am in the Gift Shop and present your voucher(s) on the day of your tour to any staff member.