The clang of steel, the whirr of motors, and the smell of burning rubber are all part of the Battle Bots experience. This adventure takes us to the filming of the 2019 Battle Bots season and we have a chance to see STEM at its finest, or at least its most gladiatorial! This will be a great experience for all ages and a great chance to see great mechanical minds put their wildest creations to the test. The show will run somewhere between 3-4 hours in length, so it will be a fun-filled evening. Come be a part of the action.
PLEASE NOTE THERE IS A NEW [FULL]REGISTRATION FORM THAT NEEDS TO BE FILLED OUT ONCE YOUR ORDER IS PLACED (Please attach screenshots to the order form).
Step 1: Check date to make sure this field trip will work with you.
Step 2: Make sure your children want to attend.
Step 3: Make sure the deadline to order has not passed.
Step 4: Ordering: You can either place orders directly on the website or follow directions on how to order with your charter. If you order with charter school funds you do not need to order on my website.
Step 5: Once ordered, either through website or charter school, make sure you fill out the [FULL]REGISTRATION FORM!
Step 6: You will receive an email from SoCal Homeschool Adventures approx. 1 week before the event with any further instructions. Check out Admission Information to see how tickets are passed out.
STARTING TIME: 6:00pm
**Latecomers will have their seats given away to stand-by guests and WILL NOT be granted access to the show!
***DEADLINE***[FULL] (Limited tickets. Spots will be given in the order the REGISTRATION FORM IS FILLED OUT)
18 months and up – $18 (children under 18 months are permitted but expected to be a lap sitter for the entire show)
Tickets will be e-mailed out at least 3 days prior to the event, so please have the tickets printed before you arrive to ensure there are no problems getting in.
Also, keep in mind that these robots and the experience, in general, will be loud. Ear protection is recommended for people with sensitive ears. The experience may also consist of flashing lights, pyrotechnics, smoke machines, etc.
An email will be sent out about 5 days before the event with any additional information you will need!
2770 Industry Ave
Lakewood, CA 90712
WHAT DOES IT INCLUDE?
* Admission to the event where Science, Technology, Engineering, and Math will be exhibited in the form of remote control robotics competing in an elimination tournament with other bots in the competition. The event will last somewhere between 3-4 hours
The parking lot opens 90 minutes before show time. Latecomers seats will be given to Stand-by and you will be unable to attend the event. Admission opens 1 hour before the event start time.
***Valiant Families: Please order on VOS under materials. Make sure to include which date you want to attend. Then fill out the registration form with a screenshot of order from Valiant. The registration form can be found on each individual event on the website. All chaperones and Students can be on ONE ORDER for the same field trip, but PLEASE make sure to put in a separate order for each unique field trip. Valiant will pay for 1 chaperone per student or up to 2 per family.*** *No refunds once the order is submitted and the screenshot is sent. If for any reason you need to cancel before your order is placed by Inspire please contact SoCal Homeschool Adventures first!*
***Sage Oak & Excel Families*** Please order through your school like usual. Take a screenshot of your order and attach to the registration form found on the event page for this field trip! You may purchase chaperone tickets or additional tickets on our website. Please fill out 1 registration form for your whole family.
***Inspire Families*** On ICS:
- Select order type: Product
- Vendor selection: Approved vendor
- Vendor name: SoCal Homeschool Adventures
- Item to order: Name of the field trip, how many chaperone/student tickets
- ID number: Leave blank
- Item URL:
- Unit price and quantity
- Item description:
- Inspire will pay for 1 chaperone per student or up to 2 per family. Parents can sign up using funds with the same instructions.
- Once an order has been submitted please fill out the registration form. The registration form can be found on each individual event on the website.
- Please email email@example.com with any questions. *No refunds once the order is submitted and the screenshot is sent. If for any reason you need to cancel before your order is placed by Inspire please contact SoCal Homeschool Adventures first!*